BLACK-T shock absorber Stage2 for Ducati Scrambler 800 from 2015 onwards
More performance and comfort for your Ducati Scrambler with the Black-T Stage2 shock. Whether you're heading out for a leisurely weekend ride with friends or a longer tour, the wide adjustment range allows perfect adjustment of balance and damping. The Stage2 shock absorber can be adjusted for 2-person operation and/or luggage by means of an adjustment tool. This returns your motorbike to the correct riding balance. The rebound adjustment completes the necessary fine-tuning. Black-T High Performance Suspension for every road condition and purpose. No matter whether motorways, federal highways, smallest country roads or fast, ambitious riding style. A completely new experience of riding dynamics for your Ducati Scrambler.
The most important facts:
- We recommend having the shock absorber converted and installed by a specialist workshop.
- The shock absorber is configured based on our experience for this motorbike and adjusted ready to ride.
- Parameters are: Vehicle weight / suspension linkage / structural conditions / test rides.
- For all suspension solutions, the rear and front areas of the motorbike should be adjusted.
- Black-T shock absorber in gas/oil emulsion design
- Adjustable spring preload with tools
- 50 click adjustable rebound damping
- Black spring infinitely progressive
- 16 mm piston rod
- 36 mm piston diameter
Scope of delivery:
- Ready-to-install Black-T Stage2 shock absorber.
- Adjustment tool
- ABE documents (online)
- Assembly instruction
The basic setup fitted here is designed for riders up to 100 kg aditional luggage. Modifications are possible for a heavier rider (more than 100 kg) and/or if the bike is usually ridden with a passenger / with luggage. In this case, we individually modify the shock absorber to meet your needs by fitting a spring with a higher spring rate. Please use our suspension check and send us the completed form.
If you have any further questions, we will be happy to advise you. Contact us.