Touratech Suspension WTE Expedition – SET for Yamaha Tenere 700 from 2019
This World Travel Edition SET is perfect for reducing the seat height (-35mm) on the Yamaha 700 Tenere. Your Yamaha 700 Tenere stays well tuned and ideally suited to touring use and the most Expedition demands. The Expedition - Set is fitted with a position sensitive damping system (PDS), which utilises a second damping piston to provide hydraulic protection against bottoming out. The progressive fork springs are perfectly matched to the fork on the Yamaha 700 Tenere. They make the fork better suited to the demands of motorcycle touring. You will also experience a significantly improved response and greater reserves in extreme situations.
Facts at a glance:
- This Suspension SET is configured and adjusted ready for use based on our experience with the Yamaha Tenere 700.
- The parameters are: vehicle weight / shock absorber pivot point / design constraints / test rides.
- With this SET, the rear and front area of the motorcycle are adjusted and in perfect balance.
The basic setup fitted here is designed for riders up to 100 kg including luggage. Modifications are possible for a heavier rider (more than 100 kg) and/or if the bike is usually ridden with a passenger / with luggage. In this case, we individually modify the shock absorber to meet your needs.
Please fill out our suspension check form and send it back to us.
Scope of delivery:
- Ready-to-mount shock absorber Typ Extreme -35mm (01-632-5871-0)
- Replacement springs for the original fork -35mm (01-632-5882-0)
- Suitable fork oil.
- General Operating License
- Mounting instructions / user manual ONLINE
If you have any further questions, we will be happy to advise you. Contact us.
|Use Distri Availability||Yes|
|Model year from||2019|