BLACK-T shock absorber Stage4 for BMW RnineT /Scrambler/UrbanG/S (2016-2020)
This Black-T Stage4 shock absorber is perfectly tailored for the BMW RnineT /Scrambler/Urban G/S. Whether you are chasing through bends or touring with friends, you can adapt this elegant strut to load and riding conditions at any time. For a sporty, dynamic ride to touring with rear bags and/or a pillion passenger, the large adjustment range can compensate for every type of loading. You can reset the balance of the bike easily and quickly with the hand wheel via the hydraulic spring preload. The extremely fine-adjustable damping of the compensation reservoir allows effective and precise suspension settings to match your riding style at any time. For every road condition, regardless of motorways, main roads, small country lanes or for a more ambitious fast ride.
You will discover a completely new riding experience with your BMW RnineT /Scrambler/ Urban G/S.
Facts at a glance:
- This shock absorber is configured and adjusted ready for use based on our experience with your bike.
- The parameters are: vehicle weight / shock absorber pivot point / design constraints / test rides.
- As with all suspension solutions, the rear and front of the motorbike should be modified together.
- If only one component is changed, optimal handling will not be achieved.
Scope of delivery:
- Ready-to-mount Black-T Stage4 shock absorber.
- General Operating License
- Mounting instructions / user manual
"Optional" also available with black exchange spring
The basic setup fitted here is designed for riders up to 100 kg aditional luggage. Modifications are possible for a heavier rider (more than 100 kg) and/or if the bike is usually ridden with a passenger / with luggage. In this case, we individually modify the shock absorber to meet your needs by fitting a spring with a higher spring rate. Please use our suspension check and send us the completed form.
If you have any further questions, we will be happy to advise you. Contact us. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org