Black-T Steering Damper CSC for Triumph Speed Twin from 2016 incl. installation kit
The Black-T "CSC" steering damper is developed specifically for the Triumph Speed Twin and adjustable. The riding stability of your Triumph Speed Twin is optimized effectively and can be individually fine adjusted via 24 clicks. Whether on tour with a full load or chasing through bends, you are always en route with your personal setup. We have found out that the linear Touratech Suspension "CSC" (Constant Safety Control) steering damper, with its permanent supporting effect, allows for completely new riding experiences.
What does the Black-T CSC steering damper do:
- no sharp cornering necessary when taking bends slowly with luggage.
- minimises transfer of interference from the rider to the handlebar.
- Example: incident wind flow of motorcycle garments and/or erratic wind flow due to preceding lorries or vans.
- minimisation of interference through ruts on motorways and roads and pronounced changes in banking.
- the small front wheel is stabilised noticeably.
- less fatigue on long distances or sporty riding style
- more safety through permanent greater riding stability.
Your motorcycle can be driven considerably more stable, with less fatigue and safer with the "CSC" steering damper.
- The Black-T CSC steering damper uses existing mounting points.
of the standard BMW steering damper.
- individual damping and fine adjustment via 24 clicks
- the Touratech "CSC" steering damper is supplied complete with the corresponding installation set.
- is milled from high quality aviation aluminium 7075 CNC.
- optimal response for maximum safety
- elegant Touratech design and 64 mm stroke
- with ABE
Scope of delivery:
- Black - T "CSC" steering damper
- suitable installation kit for Triumph Speed Twin from 2019
- installation instructions
|Use Distri Availability||Yes|
|Model year from||2019|